Timothy NewmanFounder & Director
Areas of Expertise
- Battery materials supply chain and new projects
- Client-side procurement of new technologies
- Equipment sales into capital projects
- Pilot plant project delivery
- Oil & gas brownfield and greenfield project management
- MBA with Major in Human Resources Management, EU Business School, Geneva
- MEng Mechnical Engineering, University of Manchester
Timothy has over 20 years’ experience of industrial project management and programme delivery with multinational organisations in the energy industry. Timothy’s experience covers all stages of a capital project from concept through to operations on both the client and contractor sides. He has worked in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, the former Soviet Union, West Africa, and Australia.
Having been part of the leadership team of a major blue-chip chemical company delivering their battery materials programme, Timothy has a deep understanding of the strategic challenges around NCM CAM and precursor manufacture, supply chains, and EV battery recycling and can offer pragmatic advice, guidance, and managerial support in the areas of pilot plant project realisation, specialist vendor engagement, and equipment procurement.
Timothy’s experience bringing new technologies into client organisations and his substantial knowledge of the capital project process enables him to offer invaluable sales and marketing support to production equipment vendors seeking to enter new markets or expand their footprint in existing ones.