Managing organisational change requires different competencies, methods, and personalities than managing steady-state operations. This means when organisations are faced with change they often don’t have the resources to manage it.
Newman Eventus specialise in providing change management consultancy services to organisations undergoing change. If necessary, we can take ownership of the change process in a way which focuses on outcomes and minimises disruption to ongoing business operations.
Expansion & Restructuring
Newman Eventus can assist with the expansion or restructuring of your organisation, office, or facility by offering professional, pragmatic advice regarding such activities such as:
- Organisational analysis
- Job redesign
- Changing or enlarging premises
- Purchase or sale of fixed assets
- Recruitment or headcount reduction
- Expansion or reduction of services (e.g. IT, telecoms)
- Risk management
- Creating or updating policies, procedures, and business processes
If required, Newman Eventus is able to take ownership of the activities associated with the changes in your organisation in way which minimises the disruption to ongoing business activities.
Newman Eventus can assist with the startup of a new subsidiary or production facility by providing advice on such activities as:
- Business registration
- Licensing and insurance
- Acquiring premises
- Securing long and short term staff accommodation
- Identifying visa requirements
- Local recruitment
- Installation of IT and communications systems
- Emergency response preparedness
- Transport and logistics
If required, Newman Eventus is able to take ownership of the activities associated with the startup of a new subsidiary, office, or facility.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Newman Eventus can provide managerial support to your organisation before, during, and after a merger or acquisition in the following areas:
- Health, safety, and environmental risk management
- Synergy identification and application
- Integration of systems, operations, and personnel
- Harmonisation of policies, procedures, and business processes